bounie13
Goto Top

Bildschirm wird ohne Grund dunkel Sony Vaio Notebook

Bei meinem Sony Vaio PCG-K115S wird der Bildschirm von Zeit zu Zeit, ohne ersichtlichen Grund oder Vorwarnung dunkel. Wenn man ganz genau hinsieht kann man noch sehen was auf dem Desktop ist, muss dann das Notbook neustarten, dann ist der Bildschirm wieder ok!
Wer kann mir weiterhelfen!

Content-Key: 29450

Url: https://administrator.de/contentid/29450

Printed on: April 25, 2024 at 17:04 o'clock

Member: LordMDG
LordMDG Mar 31, 2006 at 17:38:16 (UTC)
Goto Top
Moin!

Das du noch alles sehen kannst, bedeutet das nur die Hintergrundbeleuchtung aus ist. Sowas passiert zum Bleistift, wenn man den Deckel zu klappt um Energie zu sparen. Ich vermute, das es irgendwo eine Einstellung sein muß, oder an dem "Knopf" liegt, der meldet "Laptop ist zu"!
Mitglied: 27119
27119 Mar 31, 2006 at 20:41:48 (UTC)
Goto Top
Das hab ich bei meinem lappy auch manchmal.
Bei mir hilft dann, das Akku raus zu machen und wieder rein - obwohl das Teil am Netz hängt.
Tja - Kombjuda sind schon komische Menschen!
Mitglied: 37794
37794 Nov 03, 2006 at 11:32:28 (UTC)
Goto Top
fand heute morgen artikel mit komplett banale lösung, die für mein problem perfekt war:

Title: Splash screen ok, then screen goes very dark
asked by slovakia00 on 07/20/2005 08:24PM PDT
This solution was worth 250 Points and received a grade of C

I have a Sony Vaio laptop running Windows XP Service Pack 2. For several months I have been having the following problem. When I start the computer (plugged in or on battery) I get the Sony Vaio logos coming up just fine then the screen goes to a very dark (but glowing) blue like it usually does just before Windows comes up, but instead it just goes black. On closer inspection with a flashlight you can see all the icons and everything funcitons normally, but changing contrast has no effect. I can also press F2 after turning it on and can see the BIOS setup just fine. If I press F8 just after turning it on I can see the screen that asks about which kind of safe mode I want, but if I choose safe mode it goes to a very dark safe mode. I called Sony and they were no help at all. They kept saying it was a screen malfunction, but this makes no sense to me if the screen works perfectly fine for the splash, BIOS, etc. every time I try it and only seems to happen when windows starts. When this first started happening it spontaneously fixed itself after being off for a couple of days. Then it happened again and waiting didn't seem to work. I tried restoring to an earlier system point and that works about 10% of the time but then it happens again a few days or weeks later. I read some of the previous posts here and elsewhere on the web and tried making sure the batter power-saving functions are off (I think they are). Most of the other similar posts had answers involving the lcd or backlight which I think do not apply to the case I am describing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Solution:::

Ok, so I just figured it out. None of the answers above is correct. I found the answer after going to the sony support site and looking for drivers to replace mine. I decided to enter a bunch of variations of dark screen, black display, dim display, etc into the search engine and I found a solution that works. Here it is:

" 1. Restart the computer.
2. At the SONY screen, press the F2 key.
3. In the PhoenixBIOS Setup Utility window, press the RIGHT ARROW key until Exit (Save Changes) is selected.
4. Press the ENTER key.
5. In the Setup Confirmation dialog box, press the ENTER key.

NOTE: If the BIOS screens and the VAIO logo displayed without issue, then the Cover Latch Switch may be stuck in the off position. Continue with this procedure to unstick the Cover Latch Switch.
6. Insert a paperclip, PDA stylus, or similar object into the Cover Latch Switch [FIG. 1].

IMPORTANT: Do not use any sharp objects, any object which can damage or mar the notebook, or any object that could become stuck in the case.
7. Gently move the object around in the Cover Latch Switch [FIG. 1] until the switch is released allowing the backlight to turned on.
8. If the issue reoccurs after this procedure is performed, service is required."

It's the Cover Latch!!! If I wiggle a paper clip in there the screen comes back on. Now the only problem is that it keeps happening so I have to figure out a way to fix it permenantly. Still under warranty, so I guess I should let sony fix it. Thanks for all of your help guys. I just split the points among you all.