fisch56
Goto Top

Domain certification

Hallo,

jemand möchte eine domain von mir vermitteln, benötigt aber für seinen Käufer ein Zertifikat.

1. Independent valuation of the market price. Only manual valuation is accepted. No valuations generated by scripts.

2. Trademark infringement verification. It proves your domain has no trademark problems. He would like this verification to be included in the appraisal report. It's not a problem because some companies include the TM verification for free.

You can read about the recommended certification agency at Google Answers:http://archive.answers-google.org/answers/threadview/id/70950492.html (“Domain Broker” is my nickname there).

Bei netseek kostet das 189 EUR. Ist die domain an sich nicht wert.
Ich vermute da ein scam, dass man da 100 oder 200 EUR ausgibt und dann der Handel nicht zustande kommt.

http://archive.answers-google.org/answers/threadview/id/70950492.html
ist etwas wo der Absender der mail auftritt.

danke für Meinungen

Gruß Joachim

Content-Key: 298611

Url: https://administrator.de/contentid/298611

Printed on: April 23, 2024 at 21:04 o'clock

Member: SlainteMhath
SlainteMhath Mar 09, 2016 at 11:26:01 (UTC)
Goto Top
Moin,

Ist die domain an sich nicht wert.
Spätestens an dem Punkt würde ich alles in die runde Ablage verschieben...

lg,
Slainte
Mitglied: 126919
126919 Mar 09, 2016 at 11:38:25 (UTC)
Goto Top
jemand möchte eine domain von mir vermitteln
Von wo kam dieser "jemand" ? Hast du eine Mail mit einem Angebot bekommen ? Dann direkt in den Müll damit und ignorieren, das sind alles Abzocker.

fk
Member: falscher-sperrstatus
falscher-sperrstatus Mar 09, 2016 at 11:52:46 (UTC)
Goto Top
Sie sollen dir die Kosten auslegen, mach einen Vorvertrag und sobald das Geld da ist kann man weiter schauen. Halte dich schadlos.
Member: ashnod
ashnod Mar 09, 2016 at 11:59:09 (UTC)
Goto Top
Ahoi ...

Ich würde es genau anders aufbauen.

Wenn schon jemand unbedingt eine Domain kaufen möchte, dann sollte derjenige besser vorher geprüft haben ob er damit irgendwelche Rechte verletzt face-wink

VG
Member: fisch56
fisch56 Mar 09, 2016 at 13:34:30 (UTC)
Goto Top
Soweit das mail:

ich glaube er kassiert selbst die 189 EUR.

My buyer invests money in web projects. He buys 15-20 domains for each project to get the maximum traffic possible. After that he sells developed web sites and make a good profit.

The buyer will pay you the appraised value. It will be fair since he does not want to pay something over the real market value.

Based on my experience, I think your name is in 15,000 - 20,000 euros range.

Do you have a certificate of the appraised value?

If you don't have it's not a problem. You can order it online.

He needs it from a source he knows and trusts.

I’m also interested in a good estimate of the market price because he pays me % on each sale.

The process is very easy:

1. Go to the certificate agency site (see instructions below) and submit your domain for the certification. Please let them know you have a buyer with XX,XXX offer. It will help you to get a better valuation. In the comment field please ask them to guarantee that the appraised value will be higher than the appraisal service fee. In this case you will not risk to pay and get a low appraisal. I suggest you this company because they protect you as the seller from getting a low appraised value. They will send you the payment instruction only if your domain is worth 1000 euros or higher. Otherwise your request will be declined and you will not pay hem anything. Other companies does not offer this option.

2. If your request will be approved, please pay them the fee and wait for 24 hours. Then send me the results via email and we will start the sale process. As soon as he receives your certificate, he will buy your domain via an escrow service. Any escrow service will be able to pay you via Paypal, Wire, Western Union or any other method you prefer.

He wants to ensure the safe delivery of the funds to you. Furthermore, since this is our first time conducting any business, I believe that using a third-party escrow service can provide a safe, well defined sale process.

The certificate must include only 2 things to be accepted by my buyer:

1. Independent valuation of the market price. Only manual valuation is accepted. No valuations generated by scripts.

2. Trademark infringement verification. It proves your domain has no trademark problems. He would like this verification to be included in the appraisal report. It's not a problem because some companies include the TM verification for free.

You can read about the recommended certification agency at Google Answers:http://archive.answers-google.org/answers/threadview/id/70950492.html (“Domain Broker” is my nickname there).

He guarantees you the sale after you send the certificate. He will proceed with the purchase the same day he receives it from you.

If you are new to certifications, I can send you step by step instructions.
Member: StefanKittel
StefanKittel Mar 09, 2016 at 17:04:07 (UTC)
Goto Top
Hallo,

wenn ich solche sachen lese stelle ich mir immer die Frage warum ich noch für mein Geld arbeite.
Abzocke

Stefan
Mitglied: 126919
126919 Mar 09, 2016 updated at 17:59:50 (UTC)
Goto Top
Sag ich doch, typische Abzockmail, sowas öffne ich noch nicht mal ...kurz in den Header der Mail geschaut sagt doch alles ... und dann direkt ungeöffnet ab in den Müll
fisch56 Mar 09, 2016 at 20:38:05 (UTC)
Goto Top
ja das ist eine gute Frage
fisch56 Mar 09, 2016 at 20:39:31 (UTC)
Goto Top
ach ich diskutiere manchmal mit den scammern aus nigeria, das ist lustig.
scamorama.com
mal sehen was der typ noch so schreibt. habe ihm abgeboten, er legt 189 EUR aus und och gebe ihm nach erfolg 1000 extra.
gruss jo
fisch56 Mar 09, 2016 at 20:43:17 (UTC)
Goto Top
ach ja, die ip ist aus Moskau. komisch, gelle?
Aber Danke für Eure Beteiligung.