vocodex
Goto Top

IGEL Thin client problem logout with RDS session host

Hello,

we have a connection broker on Windows 2016 server with a RDS collection which contain 8 Windows 2016 server.

Each users have one Igel thin client that is used to open an remote session to one of these 8 server.
Tipically the user connect with his user credential randomly to one RDS server which will send him to the connection broker which, according to the load balancing mechanism, will send him back to the most unloaded server.

Everything works fine except for the fact that once the user log out from his session then automatically the system make him to log in again (without even asking credentials) to another RDS server immediately.
So the user have to log-off a second time to definitely be out of the system.
The problem occurs only with IGEL-2110 LX Smart. Not with other kind of iGEL like IZ2-RFX 40 or UD2-LX31.

Any suggestions ?

Content-Key: 500134

Url: https://administrator.de/contentid/500134

Printed on: April 18, 2024 at 05:04 o'clock

Member: vossi31
vossi31 Oct 01, 2019 at 13:17:36 (UTC)
Goto Top
Hello,

the Igel 2110 LX ist very old. Is the newest firmware installed? Maybe Windows 2016 / RDP 10 is incompatible.

Henning
Member: vocodex
vocodex Oct 01, 2019 at 13:35:28 (UTC)
Goto Top
Hello, yes i know it's very old but we still have some of these IGEL. I've already checked that the firmware it's the last release. 3.12.300
Member: Pjordorf
Pjordorf Oct 01, 2019 at 15:00:21 (UTC)
Goto Top
Hallo,

Zitat von @vocodex:
Hello, yes i know it's very old but we still have some of these IGEL.
Some people still have a Ford Modell T and it works perfectly as long as no E10 or E15 or E20 Fuel is used, and why does nobody have any spare parts anymore?

I've already checked that the firmware it's the last release. 3.12.300
From what date is this update, not when you installed it. It is mentioned that the production ended 2009 and that is when the last irmw<re came. Since then your OSes have had significant changes of which your running Linux is unaware about.

Gruß.
Peter