Node.js/IoT Engineer (m/f/x)
über Campusjäger GmbHFirmenname
76133 Innenstadt (Karlsruhe) Standort der Tätigkeit
Germany (Deutschland)Land der Tätigkeit
About us & our product:We are a mix of passionate technology experts and scientists building the operating system of the lab by connecting researchers, data, devices and processes. You can help simplify daily life in the lab, allowing researchers to concentrate on what they do best: making extraordinary discoveries and bringing innovation to the world.
Our product is the plug & play solution to connect all lab instruments in a single platform. It allows scientists to collect and analyze instrument data in real-time and manage devices remotely.
- Industry Technologies: SiLA, Modbus, RS232, REST, XML
About the position:Part of our product is a framework to develop, manage and run a large number of drivers remotely using a Connector. Instrument drivers run on embedded computers we call Connector Boxes whenever a hardware connection is required.
Device integration: You develop and test drivers that represent integration points to external systems based on serial/network communication or software API's.
Software architecture: As part of an experienced team you continuously improve the infrastructure of remote development tools, code delivery and performance edge computing during operation.
Customer interaction: You work on remote systems and collaborate with clients as the devices to integrate are often located in their laboratories. While it is an exception, if a problem can only be solved on the ground, you visit them in the lab.
Our ideal candidate:
- You are able to comprehend and implement standardized methods to improve highly modular and distributed software architectures.
- You are willing to travel occasionally (mostly within Germany).
- You can clearly articulate problems and are comfortable speaking to clients frequently.
- You are comfortable working in an international and distributed team (working language is English). German is a plus but not mandatory.
- You are a fast learner and are enthusiastic to gain more knowledge about IoT and the integration of scientific instruments.
- You are a team player who can clearly communicate his vision to colleagues. You make sure your code is maintainable, follows agreed code standards and is well documented.
- You have a drive for continuous improvement and innovation, desire to have an impact by effectively managing conflicts and priorities, and by thinking creatively and solution-oriented.
What we offer:
- Our product matters. We simplify the work of scientists and help them make great discoveries.
- We are a small and international company (25 people) that supports and believes in self-development: we like to see our colleagues grow.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours (core hours from 10 am to 4 pm), home-office possible on Wednesdays or Thursdays.
- An annual budget to spend on learning.
- Passionate colleagues that care about each other.
- Regular team events and visits to our Berlin headquarters.
How to apply?If we have spiked your interest please apply through Campusjäger for this position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/89eJA
- Junior SAP-Consultant (m/w/d) - Stuttgart/Köln/Erfurt/München/Frankfurt in Altstadt-Lehel (München)
- Unity 3D / C# developer (m/f/x) in Mitte (Berlin)
- Digital Consultant (m/w/d) in Mitte (Stuttgart)
- Junior IT Mitarbeiter Support (m/w/d) in Köln in Altstadt-Nord (Köln)
- IT Mitarbeiter Support (m/w/d) in Köln in Altstadt-Nord (Köln)
- IT-Prozessmanager (m/w/d) in Mitte (Berlin)
- Senior Manager Digitalisierung (w/m/d) IT Prozessoptimierung in Daxlanden (Karlsruhe)
- Senior Entwicklungsingenieur (m/w/d) Elektronik/Hardware in Herrenberg
- UI Entwickler (m/w/x) C# & WPF/Swift für die Angiografie in Forchheim
- (Junior) Application Manager für internationale IT Projekte (w/m/d) in Neckarsulm
- Software Developer Python/C++ (m/f/x) Software Design in Ingolstadt
- Elektronikingenieur Hardwareentwicklung (m/w/d) Hochstrom in Großlöbichau
- Programmierer (m/w/d) gesucht für StartUp in Brühl (Freiburg im Breisgau)
- Softwareentwickler (m/w/d) Embedded Systems/IT Sicherheit in Milbertshofen-Am Hart (München)
- Talent Acquisition Manager (m/w/d) Recruiter/Active Sourcing in Amedorf (Neustadt am Rübenberge)
- Professional Voice-/VoIP-Engineer/Switch Engineer (m/w/d) ecotel communication ag in Altstadt (Frankfurt am Main)
- DevOps-Engineer / Linux-System-Engineer (m/w/d) VSE NET GmbH in Völklingen
- Support-Engineer/Junior System-Engineer (m/w/d) vitasystems GmbH in Almenhof (Mannheim)
- Software Engineer (m/w/d) - Digitalisierung, IoT adesso AG in Frankfurt am Main
- Senior Software Engineer (m/w/d) Cloud, IoT und Industrie 4.0 (Java/.NET C#) adesso AG in Frankfurt am Main
- DevOps Engineer Bosch IoT Cloud Services Bosch Gruppe in Stuttgart
- Senior Frontend Engineer IoT Solutions (m/w/d) Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH in Kaufering
- Senior Frontend Engineer IoT Solutions (m/f/d) Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH in Kaufering
- IoT-Cloud Engineer (w/m/d) FUJITSU TDS GmbH in Neckarsulm
- IoT Data Engineer (w/m/d) Deutsche Bahn AG in Hamburg
- Software Engineer (m/w/d) IoT Linde Material Handling GmbH in Aschaffenburg
- Software-Engineer / Softwareentwickler .Net für IoT (m/w/divers) thyssenkrupp Materials IoT GmbH in Oberhausen
- IT - Field & Support Engineer IoT / Industrie 4.0 (m/w/divers) thyssenkrupp Materials IoT GmbH in Oberhausen
- Netzwerk-Engineer (m/w/d) CANCOM SE in Gesundbrunnen (Berlin)