Scientist (m/f/d) Communications Engineering
IHP GmbH - Innovations for High Performance Microelectronics / Leibniz-Insitut für Innovative MicroelectronicFirmenname
15230 Frankfurt Standort der Tätigkeit
Germany (Deutschland)Land der Tätigkeit
- Investigations and development of a new generation of wireless communication systems with ultra-high data rate, low latency and high reliability beyond 5G
- Physical Layer (PHY) algorithms and architectures
- Development of new waveforms for wireless transmission as well as new baseband-processing algorithms and architectures
- Optional - Integration of ranging and localization into wireless communication systems
- Participation in European and German Research Projects on the Development of Wireless Communication Systems
- Master degree or PhD in Communications Engineering, Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Telecommunications, or Computer Science with above average grades
- Knowledge in communications engineering and communications theory as well as signal processing
- Simulation using MATLAB, SIMULINK or similar tools
- Knowledge in cellular networks desirable
- Organization and Cooperation in large Projects
- Very good oral and written skills in English (and German)
Do research in a challenging, multinational environment, with excellent career prospects. You will have the opportunity to establish an international reputation at the forefront of high tech. It is important to us to support the individual career developments of our employees (e.g. conferences, advanced trainings). More information about our scientific excellence and the working environment at IHP can be found on our website.
Department: System Design
Salary: according to collective Agreement TV-L
Limitation: initially 1 year with option of Extension
Entry Date: asap
IHP is an institute of the Leibniz Association and conducts research and development of silicon-based systems and ultra high-frequency circuits and technologies including new materials. It develops innovative solutions for application areas such as wireless and broadband communication, security, medical technology, industry 4.0, automotive industry, and aerospace. IHP employs approximately 350 people. It operates a pilot line for technological developments and the preparation of high-speed circuits with 0.13/0.25 μm BiCMOS technologies, located in a 1000 m² class 1 cleanroom.
IHP seeks to incorporate more women into the science field. Therefore women are strongly encouraged to apply. Disabled applicants, qualified according to the above criteria, will be given preference over other candidates with equivalent relevant qualifications.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application via our online application form.
For further information regarding the position please contact Prof. Eckhard Grass: grass[at]ihp-microelectronics.com.
- Service Developer Unified Communications (w/m/d) 2019 Deutsche Bahn AG in Frankfurt am Main
- IT-Supporter (m/w/d) 1st/2nd Level im Unified Communications oder im Contact-Center-Umfeld CONET Communications GmbH in Hennef
- Managing Consultant Unified Communications (m/w/d) operational services GmbH & Co. KG in Berlin
- (Senior) Consultant Data Science Marketing & Communications (w/m/d) PwC in Altstadt (Düsseldorf)
- Technical Application Manager (m/w/d) Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC)/Poly BG-Phoenics GmbH in München
- System Administrator - Unified Communications (m/w/d) KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG in Tuttlingen
- Unified Communications Architect (m/f/diverse) Continental AG in Schwalbach am Taunus
- IT-System Engineer Contact Center und Unified Communications Techniker Krankenkasse in Hamburg
- Werkstudent (m/w/d) IT und Communications H&R InfoTech GmbH in Hamburg
- IT Professional Unified Communications (Cisco / Microsoft) (m/w/d) Schwarz Dienstleistungen in Neckarsulm
- Senior IT Service Manager Unified Communications (UC) (m/w/d) BWI GmbH in Nürnberg
- Manager (m/w/d) Data Scientist - Advisory (Financial Services) Ernst & Young GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft in Altstadt (Frankfurt am Main)
- Data Scientist/Analyst (w/m/d) im Bereich prüfungsnahe Beratung/Quants - Assurance (Financial Services) Ernst & Young GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft in Frankfurt am Main
- Senior Data Scientist (m/w/d) für unser Data Innovation Lab AXA Konzern AG in Buchheim (Köln)
- Senior Data Scientist (w/m/d) über Campusjäger GmbH in Boxberg (Heidelberg)