über Campusjäger GmbHFirmenname
80331 Altstadt-Lehel (München) Standort der Tätigkeit
Germany (Deutschland)Land der Tätigkeit
Mehr Infos und bewerben unter: https://redirect.campusjaeger.de/s/2PDMAL2
We are looking for a Fulltime Employee for our Software Team (m/w/d).
You believe electric vehicles are the future? Programming is more than a job for you and you have realized projects you are proud of? We enable customers to precisely analyze the state of Lithium-Ion-Batteries and predict battery health and lifetime using digital twin technology. You are interested in helping us building the underlying architecture and platform? Then apply! We are a fast growing venture capital financed start-up of 25 employees – Become part of the family!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and Homeoffice
- Strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites
- Modern office in Munich with free parking spaces
- Free breakfast, snacks and coffee; subsidized lunch in a high quality canteen (vegetarian options available)
- Support with visa application
YOUR DAILY BUSINESS WILL INVOLVE
- Actively driving and shaping the feature set of our SaaS battery analytics platform in a lean and result-oriented way
- Preserving and pushing forward our Software Engineering culture by continuously improving our development and deployment processes
- Getting your hands dirty in database systems and streaming data processing frameworks
- Designing, implementing and deploying scalable micro-services / serverless functions in established cloud environments
- Building applications that run on established cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Closely collaborating with our Battery Analytics and Machine Learning Team to jointly deliver products to our customers
- Contributing to a motivated tight-knit team solving hard problems the right way
- 7+ years of experience in backend engineering
- Proven track of records in designing and scaling high load data platforms (you know where and why to put a message queue, which database to choose, where to put borders between microservices)
- You can write clean, structured code, aware of SOLID principles and design patterns
- Testing your code is a given
- You are aware of DevOps tools (containerization, CI/CD, IaC). Ideally, you have a profound Cloud experience (AWS, GCP or others)
- You are a strong self-driven leader, you aren't afraid talking to stakeholders and teammates, come up with balanced and reasonable proposals, continuously improve development processes
- You speak English fluently
Does your profile not fit 100%? No worries we are happy to check every application even if its not a perfect fit! We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
Our Application Process
HOW WE IDENTIFY THE PERFECT CANDIDATE: We want to make sure that every new team member fits perfectly to us – and vice versa.
Founder-Review or -Interview