Release NoteRelease: 5.8 - Version: 20210125-01
- Fix a Problem on E-Mail Activation
- Fixed a bug in the messaging system.
- Performance error in the DB fixed.
- We have renamed the post type 'IMHO' or 'Opinion' to 'Blog'. From now on you can add your own blog posts here.
- We have renamed the article type 'General knowledge article' to 'General article' and moved it to the forum area (previously it was assigned to knowledge). Under 'General' users can introduce themselves, share dates, etc. Everything that is not a question, but still belongs in the forum area
- Took 'Links' out of the 'Notifications'. The 'Links' section was already discontinued a year ago.
- Detail view: text size of comments adjusted to that of the article.
- Fix List Bug in Text-Parser
- In the footer there is now the link 'Cookie settings'. This allows you to open the cookie query again at any time.
- Adss some Banner to english Version.
- Internal: We now also have our own URL redirector for mailings.
- Fix new line Bug in magazine detail view.
- BUGFIX: The moderator comment is displayed correctly again.
- Intern: Our 'parser' is now a separate project.
- The new Mail Bounce Manager starts its work.
- If an email address has been marked as 'invalid', you will now be automatically redirected to the mail settings after login.
- Internal: Lib info Update
- Internal: Change src path
- Internal: Change config method
- Repair job search
- Internal: Structure Update for framework
- When editing a comment, 'undefined' was displayed as a message when an error occurred. The error is now fixed.
- SRI Hash Update for snigelweb werbe script
- The first part of the new blocking system for users who violate our policies is ready for use. We also already have the first prominent user for it.
- Internal: Edit and create comments switched to the new framework.
- Internally revised and improved the 'getStringParam' parameter query. With this no XSS attack should be possible anymore.
- Internal: The comment overview switched to the new framework
- Fixed an error when logging in to the page.
- Fixed a bug in some Canonical links
- The smileys :-/ and :-\ both work now. Both stand for confused
- Bugfix: When an article was closed, the note about it was not displayed at the beginning. This error is now fixed.
- The notice whether an article was solved or closed is now displayed in the tag list and no longer directly next to the title. Should be clearer that way.
- The caching system now respects the language of an article.
- Fixed a bug in the cache management. This led to the fact that here and there no comments were displayed.
- locked / locked from to
- Bugfix: Added missing icons when editing articles.
- Improved the overview of upload images when editing an article.
- Fixed several CSS errors.
- Fixed double H1 error in user profile.
- Google+ Link removed from profile (if specified).
- Improved the print output of the details page.
- When printing the detail page, the code boxes are now printed correctly and in full length.
- The reporting function on the details page has been revised internally.
- The sorting of comments on the details page works again.
- All icons on the details page have been replaced with SVG icons.
- Changed the article page to the new framework.
- Changed the job page to the new framework.
- The overviews of the job detail pages simplified and made clearer.
- When editing or adding comments, enlarged the icons for formatting and tried our new tooltip plugin for the first time.
- Revised the sidebar on the details page. There are now articles for 'Questions' and ‚Knowledge ' in the sidebar. Under 'Knowledge' all previous post types (except questions) are summarized (also the previous 'Ticker').
- Redesigned the reference to older articles on the details page (article older than 4 years etc.).
- Bugfix in the new top teaser on the home page. Cache added.
- Fixed a bug in the banner ads on the detail pages.
- We separate, as requested by many users, the content again into two areas: Questions (Forum) and Knowledge.
- The ticker content (information) can now be found under 'Knowledge', just like the General articles and the IMHOs.
- On the home page, all content is displayed chronologically (questions and knowledge).
- Renamed the main menu 'Discover' to 'Knowledge' and adjusted the content of the page accordingly. Knowledge posts are all post types except for the questions.
- Renamed the main menu 'News' to 'Forum' and adjusted the content of the page accordingly. In the forum you see only questions.
- When editing articles, adjusted the pulldown for the article type and added the Forum and Knowledge group.
- Since the items Questions (Forum) and Knowledge can be found in the main menu again, the corresponding menus have been removed from the item 'More'.
- The overviews for 'Ticker' and 'General articles' have been removed.
- We have redesigned the top articles banner (at the top of the home page). So you can better distinguish these articles from the new content. The article images, come from the respective topics and will be replaced later by new and higher resolution images (after the DB conversion).
- Under 'Discover', all articles that are not a 'question' are now summarized. This way you can filter out knowledge posts immediately. Maybe this works better, let's test it.
- The article types a little better explained on the 'Edit article' page.
- Users who are no longer members will no longer be linked in the articles and overviews. Also the profiles can no longer be accessed. From now on a 404 page will appear.
- Fixed a bug in the mobile display of the article elements on the home page.
- BUGFIX: Error in delete dialog for articles fixed.
- Renamed the 'Top' page back to 'Discover'. The Top page was somehow not accepted.
- Changed the home page to the new framework.
- Changed the login page to the new framework.
- From all pages with the new framework the menu icons were removed, if necessary they will be replaced later by new icons. This has technical and SEO reasons.
- On all pages with the new framework, the English/German switch now works without redirection. So the same page appears, only in a different language.
- Switched the 'Discover' page to the new framework.
- Changed the 'Latest' page to the new framework.
- The FAQ pages are the first pages with our new framework. Therefore, they also have a new footer and in the main menu above we have taken out the icons. Pages with the new framework are much faster and also much smaller in size (KB). Google PageSpeed Insights: Mobil (99), Desktop (100)
- All error pages switched to the new framework.
- We have revised our smileys. They now fit better with the text (size and position) and are now loaded as SVG graphics. This completely eliminates the need to load the icon font on pages with the new framework. This saves loading time.
- To make it easier to express your annoyance when commenting, we have added a very important smiley: baby poop: I~(
- Internal: renamed or deleted some libraries.
- Intern: The new framework completely integrated into our runtime environment. We can now access both simultaneously.
- Intern: Rename path 'library' to 'app'
- If you called a user profile only by user ID /userid/x, the redirect to this profile did not work correctly after login. This error is now fixed.
- The profile page internally revised.
- The profile page in the design and arrangement slightly changed. The username and the comment are now below the background image. The profile picture is now displayed in the middle.
- The mobile view of the profile page has been revised. It now adapts better to small devices.
- The overview of connections (and follower) revised. It is now displayed via Grid-CSS, adapts better to the page and is displayed faster.
- A default background is now displayed if no custom background has been set
- XSS fix for the new FAQ search
- If a user has logged out, a 404 page will appear with the corresponding information. This also means that if you click on the User-ID in an article with a deleted user, you will not find an overview of the old articles. A requirement for better privacy protection.
- Intern: CSS Page_id Fix
- Client OS detection improved. OS X renamed to macOS.
- Comments could no longer be marked as 'submitted for resolution'. This error is now fixed.
- Added the section 'These FAQs you should know' to the new FAQ overview.
- The FAQ page elements have been translated into English. Now only the FAQ content is missing.
- Various bug fixes on the FAQ pages and FAQ Parser.
- The FAQ page has been completely revised and now has a new design.
- The FAQs can now be searched, accordingly there is a new search box on all FAQ and detail pages.
- The FAQ detail page was revised and adapted.
- FAQ changed to the ArangoDB.
- Topics Overview changed to the ArangoDB.
- Fix some errors in edit article and messages
- BUGFIX: Fixed bug with editing and deleting own comments. The menu 'Edit' and 'Delete' appears again.
- BUGFIX: Fixed bug with rating comments.
- The detail page internally rebuilt and old source code deleted.
- The detail page has now our new standard error message when articles were deleted or did not even exist.
- Printing of the detail page has been improved.
- Moderator: If a comment has been hidden, you can now read it again by clicking on 'Show'. It remains hidden for the user.
- Removed old CSS code.
- Under 'Top' the top articles of a month are now displayed on the right side.
- Under 'Top' on the right hand side in the first area the top articles of our users from level 3 on and within the last two years are displayed in random order.
- Under 'Latest' on the right side the latest 5 articles shows by type of contribution.
- In the respective topic overviews, 'opinion contributions' were not displayed. This error is now fixed.
- In the main menu 'Discover' replaced by 'Top'. I think this describes the area better.
- Some CSS fixes.
- Fix some js errors.
- Update some DB Query times.